For Sarno historical information are available since 1963.
- A landslide occurred on 21/2/1963 due to intense rainfall that caused also flooding by the Sarno river.
- A landslide occurred on 9/1/1968 killing one person. It was a rapid (U)mud-flow. The triggering event was the precipitation that affected the whole region for several days.
- Subsidence was reported on 18/6/1993.
For Bracigliano 2 historical information of landslides are available from 1992.
- On 4/10/1992 several landslides were reported that caused damage to roads. Slope movements occurred after strong rainfall in the entire region.
- A landslide was reported on 27/12/93. The mass movement, triggered by rainfall, caused damage to a road.